IMPORTANT NOTICE: This live event has been postponed until further notice. Those who have already purchased tickets will receive further information directly.
International speaker, coach and facilitator Andy Fell returns to Sydney to present his ‘What Winners Do’ programme live.
After the event, attendees will have:
- A series of winning habits, routines and practices to ‘win the day’ - everyday.
- An understanding of the ‘4M’ process and the 'A frame for success’.
- A framework to set, track and achieve big goals.
- A visual representation of who they are, what really matters and why.
- A process to remove interference and what’s getting in the way.
- Strategies to flood the subconscious mind with positive thoughts and feelings.
- An action plan to embed learning.
Date: 2nd April 2020
Venue: Dentons, Level 16/77 Castlereagh St, Sydney
Times: 09:30 registration for 10am start - 16:00