International speaker, coach and facilitator Andy Fell presents his ‘What Winners Do’ programme live in Australia for the first time.
After the event, attendees will have:
- A series of winning habits, routines and practices to ‘win the day’ - everyday.
- An understanding of the ‘4M’ process and the 'A frame for success’.
- A framework to set, track and achieve big goals.
- A visual representation of who they are, what really matters and why.
- A process to remove interference and what’s getting in the way.
- Strategies to flood the subconscious mind with positive thoughts and feelings.
- An action plan to embed learning.
Date: 5th December 2019
Venue: Dentons, Level 16/77 Castlereagh St, Sydney
Times: 09:30 registration for 10am start - 16:00
If you have a group of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special group pricing.